Rosehip - perennial shrub with delicate pink flowers and berries rich red. The article will consider the beneficial properties and contraindications of the roots and fruits of wild rose.
The plant belongs to the group of healing and vitamin products that have long been used by mankind to treat diseases and strengthen the body as a whole.
Among the medicinal shrubs rosehip ranks first. All parts of the beneficial plant are used in medical, cosmetic, food and other areas.
Calorie and vitamin composition of fresh and dried fruits
The wide healing and dietary range of the plant is due to its rich chemical composition and energy value:
|Calorie fresh product 109 kcal per 100 g||Caloric content of dry product is 284 kcal per 100 g|
|Squirrels||1.6 g (7 kcal)||3.4 g (18 kcal)|
|Fat||0.7 g (7 kcal)||1.4 g (16 kcal)|
|Carbohydrates||22.4 g (95 kcal)||48.3 g (250 kcal)|
|Vitamin composition of wild rose per 100 grams of fruit|
|Beta Carotene||2.6 mg|
|Vitamin A (retinol)||434 mcg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||0.05 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||650 mg|
|Vitamin E (tocopherol)||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin P||0.6 mg|
It is important to know that a vitamin will have a beneficial effect on the body if taken in reasonable doses. The daily rate of it is only ten fresh fruits.
The program "Live is great!" Will tell about the composition and beneficial properties of wild rose:
Medicinal properties of berries for the human body
Fruits are a unique source of valuable substances. Differs in the maximum activity of vitamins.
Ripe berries of a gentle sour tart taste contain many useful substances, among which ascorbic acid is considered the undisputed leader. Therefore, pharmacists use the fruit to prepare a variety of drugs rich in vitamin C.Rose hips - both fresh and dried - contain large amounts of vitamin C
And homemade products help:
- stimulation of oxidative and reducing processes in the body, which helps in the destruction of excess weight;
- increase bile production and cure liver diseases;
- acceleration of wounds and stimulation of regeneration processes, which makes it possible to use for dermatitis, eczema and other skin lesions;
- normalization of the system of the heart, blood vessels and the elimination of atherosclerosis;
- rapid cure of diseases of the throat, acute respiratory and viral infections;
- in facilitating the process of dealing with depression and protracted loss of strength.
Plant seed benefits
Seeds are used to make healing oil.which is superior in composition to its content of vitamin C and unsaturated fatty acids.
Valuable components are linoleic and linolenic acids that can improve metabolic processes and ensure the growth and development of the body. therefore oil is in demand and used for medical, cosmetic purposes.
Also decoctions of seeds have anti-inflammatory, diuretic and choleretic effect.Curative oil is made from rosehip seeds, broths are prepared
Root and its application
Many traditional healers claim that the roots help the sick organism much more efficiently than the fruits. Its therapeutic characteristics are based on therapeutic and prophylactic effects.
This powerful medicine increases the body's ability to resist all sorts of pathogens.
Due to the unique composition root is endowed with a number of useful properties:
- boosts the immune system, improves overall health, strengthens the body;
- relieves inflammation;
- is a natural antiseptic with a strong bactericidal property;
- improves blood circulation, stabilizes blood pressure;
- treats inflammation of the kidneys and bladder;
- acts as a choleretic agent for liver ailments, gallbladder;
- takes part in the release of kidney stones, slags, salts and carcinogens;
- helps with skin problems, diseases of bones, joints and muscles.
Healing properties endowed only thin roots that are on the sides of the bush. Traditional medicine does not use the central main root, because it has no useful components.
Before using the infusion, decoction and tincture of the root of the shrub should get advice from your doctor, because this part of the plant has certain contraindications.Rose hips are also endowed with healing properties and are used to treat diseases.
What is useful for men and women?
Vitamin C has a positive effect on men's health.. It brings the man’s body to a tone, and also opposes the development of inflammation processes, including the urogenital system.
The plant, due to its diuretic effect, treats the pathologies of the prostate gland.
Used in various gynecological diseases and the processes of inflammation in women.
More funds from the plant restore metabolic processes and able to solve the problem of overweight. Oil and tinctures are indispensable skin care assistants.
Possible harm and contraindications to use
What harm can a dog rose do? As any medicinal plant has a restriction in use:
- Must refrain from taking to patients with diagnoses such as heart failure, endocarditis, thrombophlebitis, or a predisposition to the occurrence of blood clots, due to the content of vitamin K, contributing to the acceleration of blood clotting.
- It is not recommended to use infusions and teas. people with hypotonic disease, when blood pressure indicators are below 110 to 70. Then it is preferable to drink tinctures with alcohol. And for those who have high blood pressure is better to use in the form of a decoction or tea.
- Should be limited people who are concerned about stomach ailments on the background of increased acidity, since a significant content of vitamin C activates increased secretion of acid. This can trigger diseases of the digestive system such as gastritis and ulcers.
- Decoction of the roots can reduce the secretion of bileand lead to constipation.
- Long-term treatment can adversely affect liver function and provoke non-infectious jaundice.
- Strong infusions can cause tooth enamel destruction. due to the acidity of the drink, so after taking the money you should rinse your mouth using warm water.
- Treatment is contraindicated for people with allergies. or individual intolerance of individual components of the composition of the tool.
- Carefully apply the medicinal plant in the presence of various dermatological diseases. In this case, it is better to use the infusion of flowers or pounded leaves of the plant, imposing on the affected area of the skin.
It is necessary to follow the advice of experts.Since the uncontrolled and mindless use of wild rose can disrupt the activity of many systems and organs.
Rosehip seed and oil during pregnancy and lactation
Products from this plant increase the body's resistance to infectious diseases and the harmful effects of the environment.
Fruits contribute to the normal formation of the placenta, prevent iron deficiency, able to relieve nausea and improve mood.
The main thing, do not exceed the daily rate and consult with a doctor before using the product, insofar as:
- the concentration of active elements in infusions can provoke allergic reactions;
- the presence of a significant content of vitamin C can cause indigestion and adversely affect the formation of connective tissue of the fetus.
What diseases are used to treat?
With hypertension normalizes blood pressure, helps to restore the elasticity of blood vessels, relieves headaches and stabilizes blood circulation.
With problems of the gastrointestinal tract. Rosehip is an excellent remedy for the elimination of diseases of the digestive system, such as gastritis with low acidity of gastric juice, chronic diseases characterized by the presence of ulcers on the walls of the stomach and intestines.
Broth leaves will relieve pain, and the seeds will be appropriate as a laxative and heal inflammation of the intestinal mucosa.Broth rosehip leaves relieve pain with gastritis and ulcers
For diseases of the urinary system. Safely cure inflammation of the kidneys and bladder. Effective as a diuretic, bactericidal agent.
For sore throat, sinusitis and periodontal disease. Funds based on rose hips will help those who suffer from illnesses of the oral cavity and have bad breath, as well as get rid of sinusitis in a short time.
Dermatological problems. With the help of compresses and lotions of wild rose, you can get rid of psoriasis, burns, pressure sores, wounds, varicose veins.
With depression, nervous disorders and insomnia. It is able to relieve anxiety and nervousness, smooth out emotional outbursts, increase stress resistance.
Copes with insomnia, returning a healthy, calming, restoring sleep. With a breakdown will charge with energy and give a lot of positive emotions.
About the benefits and dangers of rosehip will tell the transfer of "On the most important":
Collection of medicinal recipes
You can independently prepare simple and effective tools. The following recipes are most popular.
Classic flavored drink
To do this, you need 5 tablespoons of dried, chopped berries, pour water and boil for ten minutes. Then 3 hours to insist and take as prescribed.
To a tablespoon of chopped berries add two cups of boiling water. Fifteen minutes to boil means, using a water bath, constantly stir. Insist 24 hours, strain and consume 100 grams twice a day before meals.From rosehip can be prepared at home decoction, oil, infusion
Take 200 grams of seeds and boil for fifteen minutes in 0.75 l. vegetable oil. Then insist on a water bath for about five hours. When cool it is necessary to squeeze and filter.
Wash 100 grams of berries, crush and add 0.5 liters. vodka. Put to insist in a dark place for three weeks, constantly shaking the contents in the morning and evening.
Before use, strain and drink 20 drops before meals three times a day. Store in a cool place, protected from light.
The role of wild rose in human life is the ability to synthesize substances necessary for human life.
Medicinal products and folk remedies from herbal raw materials bring undoubted benefits and rarely have side effects.
The main thing is to comply with all recommendations of the attending physicians. and folk medicine specialists.