Grapes are considered to be the most delicious delicacy of most of the world's inhabitants.. This fruit contains a large amount of useful substances necessary for the proper functioning of the body. In the world there are about 8,000 different varieties of this crop. This is a popular kishmish and its many varieties, and well-known ladies' fingers, and delicious taifi, typhoon, and wine isabella! Let's try to figure out what the benefits are, as well as the harm of grapes for the human body.
Ingredients and how many calories in grapes
Due to the rich chemical composition of this culture is used to treat many diseases.
The culture includes:
- Enzymes - stimulate the synthesis of gastric secretion.
- Iodine - normalizes metabolic processes, controls body temperature.
- Antioxidants support the proper functioning of all internal organs, normalize blood pressure, help purify the blood, increase hemoglobin, and improve the functioning of the organs of the cardiovascular system.
- Vitamins A, K, E, P, B, C, beta carotene.
- Various trace elements: fluorine, manganese, potassium, bromine, calcium, iron, iodine, copper, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, sodium.
Let us consider in more detail the characteristics and composition of the types of berries. Calorie is not big. 100 g berry contains only 72kkal.
The benefits of blue berries for the body
The composition of blue berries:
- Vitamin B has a positive effect on the nervous system.
- Flavonoids, promote the elimination of toxins and harmful substances from the body. In addition, these components have a positive effect on memory and brain function.
- Pterostilbene is an excellent antioxidant that breaks down cholesterol and prevents the destruction of cells.
- Amino acids. Normalize hormones and metabolic processes.
- Resvetarol. This element inhibits the growth of formed malignant cells, and also increases the lifespan.
- Phenolic acids, contribute to the purification of blood vessels.
- Quercetin. It has anti-edematous as well as antispasmodic effects.
- Ascorbic acid helps resist many viruses and infections.
- Pectins help cleanse the body of cholesterol and radioactive substances.
Regular consumption of dark grapes contributes to:
- improve brain function;
- reduce the development of Alzheimer's disease;
- getting rid of depression and stress;
- normalization of the cardiovascular system;
- reduce the development of diseases of the respiratory organs.
Black grapes normalizes hormonal background in women
However, excessive use of black varieties adversely affects the condition of the teeth.
It is not recommended to eat black varieties:
- pregnant women in the last stages of pregnancy;
- allergy sufferers;
- people suffering from peptic ulcer disease;
- people with low hemoglobin;
Black berries are also effective for curing gout.
Useful red varieties for humans
The structure of pink berries includes the following elements:
- Vitamin B, supports the nervous system.
- Iron, normalizes hemoglobin.
- Resveratrol. This component effectively fights against malignant cells and strengthens the immune system.
- Antioxidants and phytoncides have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Ascorbic acid makes the body resistant to many infections and viruses.
- Vitamin A, has a positive effect on vision.
- Fiber contributes to the proper functioning of the digestive organs.
Red grapes increase nitrogen levels, thereby improving heart function. And also red berries are excellent antidepressants.
Red varieties contain tannins and polyphenols, so the consumption of these berries in large quantities can trigger the development of migraine. And they can not eat allergies and diabetics.
Green varieties are also characterized by useful properties that are necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
The following characteristics of green varieties are distinguished:
- strengthen the capillaries and blood vessels;
- reduce the risk of blood clots;
- protect the body from various infections, leukemia, and cancer pathologies;
- lower cholesterol;
- saturate the lungs with necessary moisture, therefore they are effective in asthma;
- effective for weight loss.
Berries are effective in diseases of the respiratory tract, tuberculosis, asthma, and liver pathologies. This culture is characterized by a diuretic effect, and therefore easily accelerates metabolic processes and relieves swelling.
So, grapes are characterized by the following properties:
- tonic and invigorating;
- antiviral and cough cold;
- reduces the risk of formation of malignant neoplasms;
- normalizes and strengthens the work of the organs of the cardiovascular system;
- reduces the risk of vision loss;
- normalizes pressure and prevents venous dilatation, cholesterol deposition, blockage of blood vessels;
- slows the aging process;
- improves the structure of nails and hair;
- normalizes digestion, metabolism, relieves constipation;
- cleans the liver and kidneys, as well as normalizes their activity;
- improves memory;
- normalizes the functioning of an uneven system, improves mood, relieves insomnia and depression.
Use in traditional medicine and possible harm
Grapes are used to treat the following conditions:
- lack of appetite;
- impaired metabolism;
- for the treatment of insomnia;
- exhausted nervous system;
- pathologies of the digestive system;
- chronic bronchitis;
- kidney disease;
- heart pathologies;
- liver pathologies;
Black varieties of plants are effective in various neoplasms, as well as for the treatment of exhaustion. Grapes are an excellent anti-toxic agent.
From the dried fruit is prepared decoction, which is added a little juice of onions. This remedy is effective for cough medicine. And it is used in the pathologies of the digestive system, accompanied by constipation, with impaired metabolism, hypertension, anemia.
In folk medicine, use the plant and the vine. Ash after the burned vine is effective in hemorrhoids and exhaustion of the nervous system. Water infusion of ash is recommended to drink with bruises. Ash from the shoots, with the addition of olive oil is effective for weakened joints, as well as muscle breaks.
In addition, a panacea for various ailments is wine from grapes. It is used for anemia, to improve the appetite, the normalization of pressure. Use daily 1 tbsp. l red wine promotes the removal of radionuclides.
And also from the leaves of the plant they prepare medicinal decoctions and infusions, which are used in dermatological pathologies, for gargling with sore throat, periodontal disease. Leaf juice is effective in dysentery as well as vomiting.
Use of berries with stones for men and women
Grapes for the male body is considered a natural way to maintain sexual function. The plant contains polyphenol, activates metabolic processes. As well as studies have shown that the berry helps to overcome infertility in men.
Grapes have unique and beneficial properties for women:
- Berries reduce the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation on the body and prevent skin cancer.
- Essential oils maintain skin elasticity and support its youth.
- Prontocyanides reduce the risk of developing breast cancer and help fight it.
- Phytoestrogen normalizes hormones.
- Glucose protects from stress, relieves depression, improves mood, normalizes the nervous system.
- This plant is considered a natural aphrodisiac.
In addition, it is used for weight loss. And although it contains enough calories, it has a fast saturation and supports health at the proper level.
The grape is a berry with a large number of useful properties. However, the result will be noticeable with moderate use.